Capizzi Law Offices can provide the finest quality representation in any civil litigation area.
We have diverse experience in all areas of civil litigation and arbitration. We have represented a diverse group of clients throughout Northern New Jersey in all forms of litigation including, but not limited to:
- Breach of Contract/Contract Disputes
- Warranty Claims and Defenses
- Real Estate Litigation
Real Estate Litigation
We have litigated matters involving purchase and/or sale transaction disputes, construction and design defects, lender liability, fraud, lease interpretation, commercial foreclosures, guarantees, construction and mechanic’s lien enforcement, payment and performance bond claims, bid protests, actions in lieu of prerogative writs and real estate tax appeals.
Real Property Tax Appeals
- Our tax team delivers results for a wide variety of commercial real property clients, including real property managers, businesses with corporate headquarters in New Jersey, and owners or significant tenants of office buildings, retail shopping centers, industrial warehouses, research and development campuses and special purpose properties. We also have vigorously and successfully represented charitable organizations, including educational, religious and healthcare institutions, in realizing significant tax savings based upon the successful prosecution of property tax exemption claims
- Brokerage and Land Use Cases
- Construction Litigation/Arbitration
- We represent all sides of the construction and real estate industry in and out of court in connection with their disputes. Specifically, our clients include public and private property owners, developers, sureties, general contractors, subcontractors, suppliers, design professionals and real estate brokers.
- Restrictive Covenants
- Personal Injury Claims, Libel, and Slander